Mario Kart 8 is a kart racing game with a lot of new features compared to previous editions of the game. In this release you will discover new racing circuit designs and antigravity karts that will have gamers driving upside down. Players will also enjoy a variety of series-favorite characteristics, including the return of 12 player online competitive play, underwater racing and motorbikes. The game is created and developed by Nintendo EAD in collaboration with Namco Bandai Games.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
The game continues the standard gameplay of the Mario Kart series, with characters from the Mario universe race against one another in go-karts, trying to hinder their opponents or improve their sport performance with the numerous tools found in item boxes. In this edition you will find some good new features like as anti-gravity racing, during which sure components of a track will permit racers to drive on walls and ceilings. Throughout these sections, players will come across different racers or special bumpers to trigger a Spin Boost, which provides them an additional speed boost. New characters include the Koopalings, Baby Rosalina, and Pink Gold Peach.
New items include the Boomerang Flower, which can be thrown to attack players, the Piranha Plant, which attacks nearby racers and obstacles, the Crazy Eight, which gives the user eight items, and the Super Horn, which can be used both to attack nearby opponents and defend against items, including the previously nearly unavoidable Spiny Shell. There are a total of 48 tracks to race on. 25 of them were created for this game, and 23 appeared in previous editions.
If you want Mario Kart 8 on your PC, click on:
Installation instructions Mario Kart 8 version for PC:
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
MARIO KART 8 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In order to play Mario Kart 8 on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 2GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 6 GB ore more
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
For the best Mario Kart 8 PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 10GB ore more
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB