The Last of Us version for PC
The Last of Us is an activity experience survival frightfulness computer game created by Naughty Dog and distributed by Sony Computer Entertainment on June 14, 2013 for the Microsoft Windows. The player controls Joel (voiced andmotion-caught by Troy Baker) escorting the youthful Ellie (Ashley Johnson) over a post-whole-world destroying United States. The player utilizes guns, extemporized weapons and stealth to safeguard against unfriendly people andzombie-like animals contaminated by a transformed strain of the Cordyceps parasite.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
The populace has been destroyed. The United States government has crumpled long back. A quarter century the flare-up, deserted urban communities are gradually recovered by nature. Meandering groups of survivors are murdering one another for sustenance, weapons, or whatever they can get their hands on.
Joel, a heartless survivor with couple of good lines left to cross, lives in one of the final Quarantine Zones. These walled-off, harsh urban communities are controlled by what’s left of the military. In spite of the strict military law, Joel works operating at a profit business sector of the city, pirating stash at the right cost.
Joel is asked by a withering companion to take care of Ellie, a fourteen-year-old young lady with mettle past her years. What begins as a straightforward occupation to convey Ellie to another Quarantine Zone, soon changes into a significant trip that will everlastingly change Joel and Ellie.
As they trek over a post-pandemic United States, Joel and Ellie will experience distinctive groups of survivors that have every discovered an extraordinary method for managing the contaminated people, the absence of supplies, and the danger of different survivors. As Joel and Ellie battle to drive forward, they must figure out how to believe one another and cooperate with a specific end goal to survive the substances of this new world.
At its center, The Last of Us speaks the truth the bond that structures in the middle of Joel and Ellie – it is the narrative of affection, unwaveringness and recovery.
If you want The Last of Us on your PC, click on:
Installation instructions The Last of Us version for PC:
1. UnZip Archive
2. Open folder “The Last of Us”
3. Double click on “setup” (if don’t works, click right on “setup” and click on “Run as administrator”)
4. Install game
5. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
6. Enjoy the game !
*During the install all data package of game is downloaded. You need space on HardDisk (HDD)! Check System Requirements.
The Last of Us SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In order to play The Last of Us on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Disc Drive: DVD-ROM at 8x Speed
- Hard Drive: 35.0 GB, with additional space required for saved games and DirectX 9.0c installation
- Video: 3D accelerated 512 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 3600, NVIDIA GeForce 6800GT
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Input: Keyboard, Mouse, Dual Analogue gamepad, VOIP Headset
For the best The Last of Us PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 8 GB ore more
- Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon R7 250; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 2 GB