Another Century’s Episode: R version for PC
Another Century’s Episode: R , contracted as A.C.E.: R, is amecha activity computer game created by FromSoftware and Banpresto and distributed by Bandai Namco Games which was discharged for thePlayStation 3 on August 19, 2010. This was the first diversion in the same arrangement to get a CERO B (12+) rating rather than a CERO A rating, in light of the fact that there are some provocative scenes.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
Another element shooting mode called Chase Mode has been added to the amusement. This mode is like arcade shooters wherein the player’s machine proceeds onward rails and leaves the focusing on weapons for the player to control. Every pursuit mode segment goes before a supervisor fight; the illustrations discharged so far incorporate the fight against the Behemoth from Full Metal Panic! furthermore, the fight against Nora Polyansky from Macross Zero. Another capacity called Burst Attack shows up in this portion. Burst assault is accessible to all units, and is an extraordinary charge assault that progressions relying upon what machine is being utilized.
This is the first title in the A.C.E. arrangement that permits to swap pilots between machines (barring the Shin Getter group in Another Century’s Episode 3: The Final), however just for Universal Century mecha – those from Zeta Gundam and Crossbone Gundam – and Genesis Of Aquarion, in which pilot changing is a noteworthy plot point and continually utilized.
If you want Another Century’s Episode: R on your PC, click on:
Installation instructions Another Century’s Episode: R version for PC:
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Another Century’s Episode: R SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In order to play Another Century’s Episode: R on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8 and the KB971512 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 8GB ore more
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
For the best Another Century’s Episode: R PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 12GB ore more
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 4GB