Halo 3: ODST is a first-person shooter game, and it is developed by the famous Bungie Inc, with the help of Microsoft Game Studios as publishers. Are you a gamer who loves to play shooting games? Then you must have heard about Halo 3 ODST game. And, either you have already played it, or you would be planning to give it a try. If you belong to the second category, you are at the right place, because now you got a chance.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
You will experience 11 unforgettable missions on this game. It supports up to 4 players along with online matchmaking. 10 legacy maps will guide you through the city of New Mombasa, where you will combat the occupation of Covenant invaders over the city.
You will find it quite harder than other Halo titles because the only savior you get in this game is a health meter that is non-rechargeable. It is an urban combat adventure that takes you on the open-world night-time journey through a city that is ravaged.
The atmosphere and soundtrack of the game give you a very strong and real feeling of being alone. Your mission through the game is to locate glowing beacons that whisk you through the next chapter. You will face intense and satisfying situations where your enemies have deadly places to hide and make your survival miserable. The game have an excellent action mode.
Halo 3: ODST Game Overall:
As you progress and make your way to wide open plains from the lonely streets of the city, you get the chance to ride the excellent vehicles. Not all levels will allow you to enjoy these joyrides, so do not miss the chance of having fun with these rare best sections of the game.
Though I find the story of the game very solid and the game is a boredom killer. I find ODST falling short in the cast, or you may say the game’s characters. The game is worth giving a try with its completely unique experience where combat and music are a treat for you.
If you want Halo 3: ODST on your PC, click on:
Installation instructions for Halo 3: ODST version for PC:
2. Install the game
3. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
4. Enter the registration code
5. Enjoy the game !
6. Support the software developers.
HALO 3: ODST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In order to play Halo 3: ODST on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz/AMD FX 6100, or better
- Ram: 8 GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 26 GB ore more
- Graphics Card: ASUS Radeon R7 250; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
For the best Halo 3: ODST PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 (64-bit) or Windows 10 ( recommended )
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570K; AMD Ryzen 3 1300x or equivalent
- RAM: 16 GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 38 GB ore more
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7750 2GB
- Graphics Memory: 8 GB
- DirectX: Version 11