Halo: Reach version for PC
Halo: Reach is a first-individual shooter computer game created by Bungie and distributed by Microsoft Game Studios for the Xbox 360 home computer game console. Compass was discharged worldwide in September 2010. The amusement happens in the year 2552, where mankind is secured a war with the outsider Covenant. Players control Noble Six, an individual from a tip top supersoldier squad, when the human world known as Reach falls under Covenant assault.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
In the wake of discharging Halo 3 in 2007, Bungie split into groups to create two distinct recreations—what might get to be Halo 3: ODST and Reach. The designers chose to make a prequel to the first Halo diversion set of three, liberating themselves from the commitment of tending to old story strings. As the amusement would happen on a human world destined to be crushed, they centered around making the environment a character unto itself. Long-lasting Halo arrangers Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori came back to make Reach ’s music, going for a more dismal sound to coordinate the story.
Span was declared at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009 in Los Angeles, California, and the first in-motor trailer was appeared at the 2009 Spike Video Game Awards. Players who obtained ODST were qualified to take an interest in a Reach multiplayer beta in May 2010; the beta permitted Bungie to pick up player input for altering bugs and making gameplay changes before delivery the last form. Microsoft gave Reach its greatest amusement advertising spending plan yet and made honor winning no frills advertisements, activity figures, and intelligent media to advance the game.
If you want Halo: Reach on your PC, click on:
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
PS: x64 included as well, change your shortcut or click the exe accordingly
Halo: Reach SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In order to play Halo: Reach on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows Vista 32-Bit with Service Pack 2 and the KB971512 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 6GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
For the best Halo: Reach PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 6GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB