Resogun version for PC
Resogun is a 2013 voxel-based side-looking over shoot them up computer game created by Finnish engineer Housemarque and distributed by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 4, Playstation 3 and PlayStation Vita. The PS4 amusement was discharged in North America and Europe in November 2013 and in Japan in February 2014, while the Vita and PS3 renditions were discharged in December 2014. Resogun: Heroes, the first DLC, was discharged in North America on June 24, 2014, while the second DLC, Resogun: Defenders was discharged in February 17, 2015. Resogun, a PS4 dispatch title, draws intensely from the recreations Defender and Datastorm, and is viewed as the otherworldly successor to Housemarque’s past shoot them up diversions Super Stardust HD and Super Stardust Delta.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
In Resogun, the player fights foes and salvages caught people in a barrel shaped, voxel-based world. The diversion was generally welcomed by computer game columnists, who praised its graphical ability, quick paced gameplay, and soundtrack. The diversion was condemned for its short length and absence of instructional exercises or clarifications for a few gameplay components. Resogun won a few recompenses, and was named for Action Game of the Year at the 2014 DICE Awards, furthermore showed up at the 2014 GDC Choice Awards.
n Resogun, the player fights periods of foes on five unmistakable, round and hollow, voxel-based levels: Acis, Ceres, Decima, Febris, and Mefitis. Every level is isolated into three stages, and incorporates an one of a kind supervisor adversary. In spite of the fact that the essential objective of every level is to dispense with all adversaries, including the supervisor, people can be spared keeping in mind the end goal to pick up reward score towards the player’s last score. With a specific end goal to spare a human, it should first be discharged from its chamber by slaughtering an arrangement of “guardians.” Upon discharge, the player can get the human and convey it to one of two security focuses.
If you want Resogun on your PC, click on:
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
PS: x64 included as well, change your shortcut or click the exe accordingly
Resogun SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
In order to play Resogun on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows Vista 32-Bit with Service Pack 2 and the KB971512 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 1GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
For the best Resogun PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 1GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB