Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater version for PC
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is an action-adventure stealth video game directed by Hideo Kojima. Snake Eater was developed by Konami Computer Entertainment Japan and published by Konami for the PlayStation 2, and was released on November 17, 2004 in North America; December 16, 2004 in Japan; March 4, 2005 in Europe; and on March 17, 2005 in Australia. The game, which serves as a prequel to the entire Metal Gear series, was followed by four direct sequels titled Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit
Set in the Cold War-era Soviet Union in 1964, the story centers on FOX operative Naked Snake as he attempts to rescue a weapons designer, sabotage an experimental super weapon, and assassinate his defected former boss. While previous games were set in a primarily urban environment,Snake Eater adopts a 1960s Soviet jungle setting, with the high tech, near-future trappings of previous Metal Gear Solid games being replaced with the wilderness. While the setting has changed, the game’s focus remains on stealth and infiltration, while retaining the series’ self-referential, fourth wall-breaking sense of humor. The story of Snake Eater is told through numerous cut scenes and radio conversations.
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater was critically acclaimed, scoring a 91% on the review aggregate sites Game Rankings and Metacritic. The game sold 3.6 million copies worldwide by August 2005.
If you want Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater on your PC, click on:
Installation instructions Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater version for PC:
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In order to play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following specifications:
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 /10
- Operating System: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 20GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
For the best Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than the following specifications:
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 20GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
Leave a Comment