Skate 2 version for PC
Skate 2 is a sandbox skateboarding video game developed by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts. The game was initially released on January 21, 2009 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360after the spin off title Skate It. It is a sequel to the 2007 game Skate and the third installment in the Skate series overall.
The game is presently accessible for Microsoft Windows on GamesKnit.
Set in the fictional city of San Vanelona, the single-player “career” mode follows a skateboarder released from jail five years after being arrested in the first game, Skate, who is tasked with popularising skateboarding in the city again after devastating earthquakes, avoiding security guards hired by the company “Mongocorp” who have bought most of the city’s property.
Players create their own character and perform tricks such as ollies and grabs to earn points. Tricks can be used to complete challenges, such as racing and trick contests, which earn the player money that can be used to buy clothes and property or bet on events.
Up to four players can play against each other in the local multiplayer “party play” mode, and an online multiplayer mode allows players to connect to games over the internet and take part in various competitive or cooperative activities.
Plans for a new Skate game were announced on February 12, 2008, with EA Games’ president Frank Gibeau stating that sales of the first game had “greatly exceeded” his expectations. Skate 2 was officially announced in May 2008. The executive producer of the game, Scott Blackwood, stated that EA Black Box had given the player the ability to do “a lot more” while staying true to the “authentic feel” of the Flickit control scheme.
Developers noted New San Vanelona’s architectural similarities with Barcelona, San Francisco and Vancouver. A demo for the game was released for the Xbox 360 on January 8, 2009 and for the PlayStation 3 on January 15, 2009.
If you want Skate 2 on your PC, click on:
Installation instructions Skate 2 version for PC:
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Open /Activation directory on your game install directory and take the registration code
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
PS: x64 included as well, change your shortcut or click the exe accordingly
SKATE 2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
In order to play Skate 2 on your PC, your system needs to be equipped with at least the following minimum specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and the KB3135445 platform update
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ
- Ram: 4GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 8GB
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or higher; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
For the best Skate 2 PC experience, however, we recommend having a system equal to or better than the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU; Intel Quad-Core CPU
- RAM: 8GB
- Free Hard Drive Space: 8GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB